The 4350water Blog highlights some of the issues relating to proposals for potable reuse in Toowoomba and South East Qld. 4350water blog looks at related political issues as well.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Timmy writes to Santa ...

Letter to Santa, North Pole:

23 December 2007

Dear Santa

I live in Toowoomba. Maybe you've heard of it? We have a crazy lady who wants us to drink recycled water. Next year the head lady in Brisbane will make our council much bigger and lots of people will try to get elected. It's good because the crazy lady will be out of a job but who knows what we'll get next.

What I want for Christmas is a new regional mayor who will do all the right things for us. And some toys!!

Timmy
Age 9

p.s. Do you drink recycled water at the north pole? That crazy lady told us it's done everywhere.


The elf's reply:

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for sending your letter to Santa.

This is a very busy time here at the North Pole and Santa has lots of letters to read but he does read and answer each and every one.

It usually takes Santa eight hours to answer a letter. Please come back then to
Santa's Secret Village.

Merry Christmas!

Bif, the Mailroom elf


Santa's reply:

Santa's Secret Village
1 Snowy Lane
The North Pole

Dear Timmy,

Thank you for your letter!

Up here at the North Pole, we have been very busy this year! The elves are really excited that Christmas Day is almost here. They have been working day and night getting all the toys ready for Christmas Eve.

Once my sleigh is packed and ready to go, I'll be off on my journey around the world.

I'm reading your letter right now, and it looks like you've been a very nice boy this year. That makes me so happy. Keep up the good work!

While you are asleep on Christmas Eve, the reindeer will land my sleigh on your rooftop so I can hop down your chimney.

I see that you like cars and trucks. I like cars and trucks, too. They are lots of fun to play with, and we have some very exciting new cars and trucks this year. The elves have been very busy this year making many new and different cars and trucks for Christmas! I know you want a really good new regional mayor so I'll try and bring one of those too.

I'm really excited about making my big trip on Christmas Eve! Remember, you have to be asleep when I come, so make sure you go to bed on time! We don't drink recycled water at the North Pole and I won't be a happy Santa if there's a bottle of NEWater instead of milk to go with my cookies this year.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Have a Merry Christmas!

Your Special Friend,

Santa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear 4350water I send my many thanks and Good Wishes too!

I say that Timmy will not have too much to worry about as that crazy lady will be at the other end of the earth and none of her friends will be returned to the new council.
62% of this community will make sure of it.
To answer Timmy "No they don't drink recycled sewage water at the North Poll or any where else I might add. That was a lie that crazy lady and her 5 pack of Singapore Sewage Sippers told to try to get people to vote Yes in the Poll."

4:43 PM, December 23, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa got it right! Tell all of your friends Timmy!

1:20 AM, January 02, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home